1. Empty the trash. All the trash. Clear it all out and start fresh.
2. Should you have tile, laminate etc at your front door, use a broom and physically sweep the dirt and low energy out the door.
3. Ring tingsha bells (see photo above) throughout your home, especially concentrating on corners as this is where energy is most likely to remain stagnant. Open all the windows/doors as you do this. You can also clap your hands if you do not have any bells available to you.
4. Touching on the last point, open your windows and let fresh air in.
5. Burn incense, especially sage or cinnamon.
6. Clean all door handles with orange essential oils. Orange is cleansing and purifying. You can even go one step further and mop your floors with a solution that includes orange essential oils.
7. Move 27 things. That’s right, 27. This means a fair amount of rearranging. It’s amazing how different a space will feel when 27 items have a new ‘home’ or position. You will probably discover how new your things will feel when they live in a new spot. It’s amazing how often we tend to keep our things in the same positions, year after year. Even if you are a minimalist, you can turn a décor item, pillow, etc ever so slightly and it will immediately have an impact on how the space feels.
8. Place ‘high energy items’ in your space. This includes fresh flowers, crystals or anything that speaks to you specifically. I always find that a shiny, clean crystal in a sunny window lifts my spirit (and the feeling in a room) when rainbows appear.
9. Chanting or other soothing sounds will also increase vibrations. Whether you prefer the sounds of a babbling brook or the chants of Tibetan monks, sound will do wonders for your environment as well.
These are just a handful of my quick tips to almost instantly lift your spirit as well as the stagnant energy in your home. I’d love to hear what YOUR favorite energy boosting tips are!
Beauty. Balance. Blessings.